Friday, August 10, 2007

If God had a fridge, would your picture be on it?

That has to be the best church sign I've ever seen. And I think it was the most interesting thing I saw in Wisconsin. Corn and cows get really boring.

The ferry across Lake Michigan was pretty cool. I got some nice pictures of the lighthouse on the Michigan side, and got some fun souvenirs. And we hit a giant rainstorm in Michigan which made it very interesting when trying to find our hotel.

Then...driving through Ohio wasn't all that interesting. We only drove through a tiny bit of Pennsylvania, so I can't really comment on it. And then we got to Niagara Falls which was absolutely fantastic. Pictures later.

Then today, we drove into Boston. As of right now...I'm never driving in this city!! I suppose if I live here permanently after school I may decide to change my mind...but that's 3 years away, I might be used to it by then.

Anyways...now I'm here. It's fantastic. I'm getting all my stuff into my apartment tomorrow, I have movers reserved and everything. The cat is already there, I decided it would be a good idea to let him get used to the place on his own while we stayed in the hotel across the street since I can't get my bed in without the movers.

Well, it was a great journey. The cat finally got used to everything during the last 3 days, we didn't even need to sedate him. He just slept in the truck and that was that. Today something really spooked him near one of the toll booths, he was trembling in my lap and then he leapt into the carrier. I don't know what it was but he's ok now.

And now, I'm tired. The pictures I took are still in my camera so I'll have to put them in a new post later. Right now, I'm going to zone out on some TV and then sleep.

-Bridgete-