Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have a home!!!!

That's right! I officially have an apartment in Boston! It's small, but cute. And the kitchen has all the good stuff - disposal, dishwasher, built-in microwave. And of course the standard stove and fridge.

It's also really close to public transportation, so no worries about getting to school. Hooray!!

I'm very excited.

I'm including pictures. I will of course take my own when I've furnished and decorated it in my own way. But that happens later. =)












First, here are a couple shots of the living room. I will be doing literally all my living here since the bedroom is really small so I'm sticking with my futon bed and just turning the bedroom into a small office.












Here are some shots of the outside of the building. My apartment is supposedly the one on the first floor (not the first windows, those are the basement) right to the left side of the door.








Here's the tiny bedroom. See what I mean?













Here are the equally tiny bathroom and kitchen. But, since it's just me, I think they'll work just fine. =)






So, there's my apartment! Hooray!

Ok, that's all for now.

-Bridgete-